Aboriginal Indigenous BU Portal

Boozhoo, Tansi, Welcome Back Please Sign In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Boozhoo, Tansi, Welcome Back Please Sign In

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where we share our past, present and future visions as students sharing stories and experiences to help support one another during our many transitions in university.

Affiliates

After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only

Poll

should we have some games available to play on this forum?

[ 2 ]
    After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Bar_left100%After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Bar_left0%After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Bar_left0%After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Mar1e
    Mar1e

After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only Empty After spending time on facebook I rather like the games only

Post  Mar1e Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm

I am considering putting up some games, Bejewelled, Board games and maybe even old school Pac Man!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:32 am